Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Mustache Valentine's Day Gift Tags

It turns out that I seem to really be in the spirit of Valentine's Day (I think it is one of my favorite holidays throughout the year)! I had been trowing some ideas for cute tags for my son's goodie bags that he will be taking for his classmates. I am also completely head over heals for the mustache craze that's so popular right now. So I decided to make our own cute Mustache Valentine's Day Gift Tags! Aren't they just precious!!!!! I got so excited once they were done that I had to share with you all for FREE! Yes, Free! I decided to keep them black and white due to the fact that they could be dressed up with your favorite colors (ribbon, paper, washi tape, you name it). I plan on dressing them up with washi tape myself that I found here

Tags measure 2 1/4' x 2" and the file comes in a single PDF

I hope you all enjoy this freebie and I would love to see how you used them! Comments are always welcome and have a wonderful day!

{download}



 photo blog_signature_zps23f94cfe.png

No comments:

Post a Comment