Monday, May 5, 2014

Free 2014 Basic Planner Printables - [Update 08/2016]

On my journey to becoming more organized, I finally completed my set of Daily Planner Sheets for my home management binder. I had made them available for sale in the shop but after thinking about it over the weekend, I decided I wanted to make them available for free! I know how hard it is to try and get organized (believe it or not, I'm not very organized, shocking huh!) It's been hard finding pretty little sheets that I liked with colors that I preferred. I have also made other designs that I may share in a later post. But for now, here is this started kit!

This basic daily planner kit includes the following:

2 Page Daily Planner Spread with Notes Section
Year at a Glance Calendar {2014}
Important Dates
Contacts
Single Page Weekly Planner
Password Log
To-Do List With Notes Section
Master Checklist
*Bonus* Pinterest DIY Project List
It also comes with a cover page (not shown)

Note: These were designed to be printed full page. This works best if you plan to use sheet protectors in a binder.

***If you would like to use these pages in a binder, when printing from Adobe Reader, chose the fit to printable are option in the scaling section (this will shrink the entire image a bit so there will be room on the side to punch holes if you like).

File comes in 8.5" x 11" Portrait Orientation PDF format.
They are designed at 300 dpi for high quality printing.

Adobe Reader is free software that will be needed to open and print these files and can be downloaded at the link below.

http://get.adobe.com/reader/

Happy Planning!
 


*This file has been updated, please comment if you are not able to download
Download Here

16 comments:

  1. This is awesome!!! Thank you so much for your time and sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great! Love them! Will you be doing this again for 2015?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there any way to update the calendar for 2015?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. it's soo cute and really makes me want to organize more. Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see a few comments asking already but I just have to ask too! Will you make a 2015 set??

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi, i tried to Download but your Traffic on box.com is exceeded :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. great timetable, really.. but i can't download it from Box.. could you send me the file on my email nadia.angelowa@gmail.com ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for offering this for free. I have been looking everywhere for a printable weekly agenda and yours is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi all! I just wanted to mention that the link to this file has been updated. If you were not able to download it before you should be able to now. Thanks for all of the awesome comments!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hola. gracias por este proyecto y tu tiempo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for sharing! It´s sucha beautiful planner.

    ReplyDelete